- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Canon AppsCanon Apps
Canon PRINT Inkjet SELPHY App Download – The Canon PRINT App SELPHY app connects your mobile device wirelessly to your PIXMA printer to print, scan and copy. It also works as a portal to manage your printer settings and monitor your printer status for a seamless printing experience. Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app connects your device wirelessly to your PIXMA, MAXIFY, and SELPHY printer to print, scan and copy. It can also be used as a portal to manage printer settings and monitor its status.
Download Canon PRINT Inkjet SELPHY App
- Print up to 39 different pictures at a time
- Adjust copy settings right from your smartphone or tablet
- Scan documents and photos as PDF or JPEG
- Print pictures and documents from SNS platforms and storage sites like PIXMA cloud.
- Check Ink levels, ink model number, buy ink, and access an online manual if something goes wrong.
- NFC-touch print and scan feature
How to Document Print in Mobile App?
Canon PRINT Inkjet SELPHY App Document For iOS
- Applicable for iPhone / iPod touch / iPad devices.
- Illustrations below reflect the Document Print function on an iOS phone.
- MS Office documents can be transferred from PC/Mac® using Apple iTunes® software and saved locally on the mobile device. The optimized layout mode is not available in certain countries or regions, and may not appear in the menu if a compatible printer has not been configured for use with the app.
Canon PRINT Inkjet SELPHY App Document For AndroidTM
- For users of Android OS mobile devices that support Near Field Communication (NFC), you can make use of the PIXMA Touch and Print* function to print.
- Document printing function available for Android 3.0.0 and above.
- The document-print icon may not appear in the menu if a compatible printer has not been configured for use with the app.
- The function is not available in certain countries or regions, and when document-print icon does not appear in the main menu.
Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app is free to download both on Google Play Store and iTunes Store. The app is only available for devices equipped with an ARM processor. Some functions and services of this app may not be available for all kinds of printers or in all regions. Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY is the print and scans app for PIXMA, MAXIFY, and SELPHY from your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch.
How to use it?
- Open the app and tap “Photo Print”.
- Select your object photos for printing.
- Select print settings and tap “Print”(For NFC printing, tap your smartphone to the printer.)
- It will start to print
*Device must be running on Android 4.4 and above and supports the NFC function
NFC must be enabled on compatible printer models before using this function.
Feature Canon Print App
- Speed Printing