Canon PIXMA MG3580 Driver Download – Canon PIXMA MG3580 Wireless Inkjet Photo All-In-One Printer is one of the best printer you can have. This printer has great specs. With this printer, you will be able to print in awesome quality. You can also print any documents very fast with this printer. The design of this printer is also very elegant and stylish. You will be able to put it anywhere you want in your room or office. You will love this product for sure.
Canon PIXMA MG3580 is a Wireless All-In-One Inkjet Printer suitable for your home and office.
Canon PIXMA MG3580 has the ability to print, copy and scan. Printer is capable of producing high quality colour photo printing with a maximum resolution of 4800 (horizontal) x 1200 (vertical) dpi with FINE technology that can provide 2pl ink droplets.
The Canon PIXMA MG3580 printer has a stylish design and compact size so that it is easy to use anywhere, either in the home or in the office. The Canon PIXMA MG3580 has Wi-Fi connectivity and support for different types of mobile devices such as iOS devices, Android devices, Windows RT and Windows 10 Mobile.
|for MAC Operating System||Download|
|Canon MG3580 CUPS Printer Driver – MacOS 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7||Download|
|Canon MG3580 Scanner Driver – macOS 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6/10.5||Download|
|Canon ICA Driver – MacOS 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7||Download|
|Canon MG3580 Mini Master Setup – OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8||Download|
|Canon ICA Driver – OS X 10.6||Download|
|Canon MG3580 CUPS Printer Driver – OS X 10.5/10.6||Download|
|for WINDOWS Operating System||Download|
|Canon MG3580 MP Driver – Windows 32-bit 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP||Download|
|Canon MG3580 XPS Printer Driver – Windows 32-bit 10/8.1/8/7/Vista||Download|
|Canon Easy-WebPrint EX – Windows 32-bit 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP||Download|
|Canon MG3580 Mini Master Setup – Windows 32-bit 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP||Download|
|for LINUX Operating System||Download|
|Canon ScanGear MP – Linux (Source file)||Download|
|Canon MG3580 ScanGear MP – Linux (Debian Packagearchive)||Download|
|Canon MG3580 ScanGear MP – Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||Download|
|Canon MG3580 IJ Printer Driver – Linux (Debian Packagearchive)||Download|
|Canon MG3580 IJ Printer Driver – Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||Download|
|Canon MG3580 IJ Printer Driver – Linux (Source file)||Download|
My Image Garden Software package One-stop program, which uncovers the complete PIXMA knowledge with remedies for organizing and printing your pics, scanning and accessing online companies. Innovative options like experience recognition enable it to be simple to look at all the photographs on your Computer and locate those you would like.
Download Canon’s PIXMA Printing Solutions application to print from, and scan to, your smartphone or tablet unit and obtain remote entry to several printer data like the net manual or present-day ink levels. Apple AirPrint support can be delivered. Also Vehicle Energy On instantly turns the printer on once you start printing.
Canon PIXMA MG3580 Benefits
- Compact and stylish Wi-Fi All-In-One: print, copy and scan at home
- Print and scan using smartphone or tablet with PIXMA Printing Solutions app
- Google Cloud Print and Apple Air Print support
- Optional XL ink cartridges deliver more prints for less
- Superior-quality prints with up to 4800dpi and FINE cartridge technology
Canon PIXMA MG3580 Printer Specification:
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800¹ x 1200 dpi
- Print Technology: 2 FINE Cartridges (Black and Colour), Inkjet system with 2pl (min.) ink droplet size, ChromaLife100 inks
- Mono Print Speed: Approx. 9.9 ipm
- Colour Print Speed: Approx. 5.7 ipm
- Photo Print Speed: Borderless 10x15cm: Approx. 44 seconds
- Borderless Printing: Yes (A4, Letter, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm)
- Two-Sided Printing: Auto Duplex Print (A4, Letter)
Download / Installation Procedures
- Click the link, select [Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [Save ] to download the file.
- If you select [Run ] ( or [Open ] ) instead of [Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
If needed, you can uninstall this program using the Control Panel.
The steps below are for Windows 7 OS. This procedure may be different for other OSes.
- On the Start menu, click Control Panel, and then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program
- A page will open with a list of installed programs. Double click on the program that you want to uninstall.
- Click “Yes” then “OK”, this will complete the uninstallation process.